Eyes are one of the most vital parts of human body. If you lose your eyesight, you will lose every light and colour from your life. Hence you should always take care of your eyes and make sure that you keep the eyes healthy by curing any infection or eye problem instantly. Here’s a list of home remedies for eye treatment that will come handy if you don’t wish to take medical help for keeping your eyes healthy and getting rid of the eye problems.
- Black Eye: Oops, did you run into a door or someone’s fist and got a black eye? Don’t worry. Using a homemade ice pack will get rid of the pain and the odd color. You can use a pea bag or wrap ice cubes in a cotton cloth to make the ice pack. Just make sure you use it minimum 3 times a day and for at least 15 minutes at a time to get the best results.
- Improving Eyesight: If you wish to improve your eyesight then making a little change in your diet will do wonders. Add green leafy vegetables, oranges, amla, anjeer and almonds in your diet to have better eyesight. The abundant Vitamin A present in all these foods will keep your eyes healthy for long.
- Stye: It is an eye infection in which a small lump gets formed in the eyelid and pains a lot. To get rid of it, use the proven homemade warm pack. To create the warm pack, dip a clean and smooth cloth into warm water, squeeze the excess water out and place it firmly near the affected area. This remedy will help speed up the draining process of the stye if you use it at least 4 times in a day.
- Burning Eye Sensation: Working on a computer device or Smartphone for long stretches of time may create a burning sensation in your eyes. Solve this minor trouble by soaking tea bags in cold water and applying it on closed eyelids. You will get relief from the burning sensation within a few seconds. Be sure to use the tea bags at least 4 times a day to get the best results.
- Puffed Eyes: Sometimes people get puffy eyes due to lack of sleep or overwork and they just wish to close the eyelids to get relief. To get rid of such a weird situation especially when you are in an office, use a cucumber. You can place cucumber slices on each of your eyes at night or evenings fifteen minutes daily to relax your eyes after a long day. The puffiness will vanish and you will feel amazing coolness in your eyes with this remedy.
Here’s an additional tip that will keep your eyes healthy and beautiful. When you have a few minutes to spare, rotate your eyeballs clockwise and anti-clockwise for 10 to 15 minutes. It will relax your eyes and the frequency of your eye troubles would surely reduce.